Get In Touch
Get In Touch
Take a Tour
- HCCB reaches out to more than 2 lakh people during the pandemic in its communities Published by - The Himalayan Mirror Edition- Siliguri
- HCCB provides assistancePublished by - Sanjaysamya Edition- Bangalore
- HCCB has been lending its hands to more than 2 lakh people in India amidst Pandemic Published by - Dainik Jagran Edition- Bhopal
- HCCB reaches out to more than 2 lakh people Published by - The Goa Times Edition- Panaji
- HCCB provides assistance to 2 lakh people Published by - Andhra Prabha Edition- Vijayawada
- HCCB reaches out to more than 2 lakh people during the pandemic in its communities Published by - Quami Tanzeem Edition- Patna
- HCCB supports more than 2 lakh people in its communities Published by - Nav Gujarat Samay
The HCCB logo is an affirmation of our core values. Much like the Indian ethos, we too, seek humility, progress, care, compassion and inclusivity. We too are curious, colourful and diverse.
Our logo has three components:
1) HCCB wordmark
The colourful wordmark captures the vibrant spirit and diversity of India. Between the four colours in the wordmark, they combine the primary or secondary colours of the top 8 selling brands of HCCB. The two Cs in the logo come together to form the infinity symbol; a symbol of the infinite opportunities that India as a country has to offer and HCCB as a company has to leverage. The imperfect letters in the logo is simply an assertion of our core value of not striving for perfection but progress.
2) The company name
The company name is written in the Noto Sans font, which is designed to be harmonious across multiple languages.
3) The brand proposition
The company’s brand proposition ‘Inspired by India’ summarises our purpose and our soul. We are Indian and India brings the best out of us.
Do’s and Don’ts of Using HCCB Logo
- Always use the Logo in its original form
- The Reverse Logo can be used when the logo colours are the same as the background colour
- Do not stretch, condense, or distort the logo in any manner
- Do not change the colours of Logo
Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Private Limited
Tower A, 9th Floor, Amruthahalli,
Kodigehalli Post, Bangalore - 560092