Get In Touch
Get In Touch
Take a Tour
Nemam, December 18, 2018 : In line with its objective of enabling integrated development of communities as part of its Model Village Programme, Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt Ltd today dedicated two villages of Tamil Nadu - Nemam and Andersonpet, as 'Model Villages' by undertaking a comprehensive development. Christina Ruggiero, Chief Executive Officer of Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages (HCCB) Pvt. Ltd, along with other local dignitaries were present to celebrate the impactful transition of the model villages. Multiple initiatives relating to drinking water, health, education, sanitation, livelihood, agriculture, and sustainable environment have benefited 337 households in the two villages.
Speaking on the occasion,, Christina Ruggiero, Chief Executive Officer of Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages (HCCB) Pvt. Ltd, said, "Our Model Village Programme is a key part of HCCB's overall commitment to the integrated development of neighbouring communities. We started several developmental interventions in Nemam and Andersonpet and are very pleased to see the progress in these villages and the impact it has had on local communities"
A host of dignitaries, government officials, and HCCB representatives were present on the occasion. Prominent among them were Christina Ruggiero, Chief Executive Officer of Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages (HCCB) Pvt. Ltd, Smt Mageswari Ravi kumar, IAS, Thiruvallur District Collector, Smt Ponni, IPS, Superintendent Of Police of Thiruvallur District, Sh Dr Jagan Moorthy, Ex MLA, Sh S. S. Kumar, Project Director, District Rural Development Agency, Thiruvallur District, Sh Dr T. Rajendhiran, Chief Educational Officer, Thiruvallur District, Sh Dr J. Prabakaran, Deputy Director - Public Health, Poonamallee, among others.
- Drinking water, Health, Education, Sanitation, Livelihood, Agriculture and Sustainable Environment benefitting 337 households.
- Two Bore wells commissioned at Nemam village, mitigating drinking water challenge.
- Supported PHC with ECG machine and refurbished Ambulance to enable villagers access to better health facilities.
- Reconstruction of School buildings at Nemam and Andersonpet, providing the students with Uniforms, School kits, upgrading the school to Smart Class. School attendance has now increased to 100%.
- Supporting Youth through computer classes and SHG women with Tailoring Machines, training to farmers on good Agricultural practices.
- 100 household sanitation blocks were constructed, making them "Open Defecation Free"
- Several programmes have been implemented to support livelihood of the village women by extending PRAGATHI training to 246 women participants.
Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd is one of India's largest FMCG manufacturing and distribution companies. It is responsible for the manufacture, package, sale, and distribution of beverages under the trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company. A network of 3,900 distributors, 250,000 farmers, 7000 suppliers and over 2 million retail outlets distribute the high quality, great tasting beverages manufactured by Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages. HCCB operates across 25 states in 493 districts. With 18 factories, HCCB manufactures and sells 55 products in 9 different categories
The HCCB logo is an affirmation of our core values. Much like the Indian ethos, we too, seek humility, progress, care, compassion and inclusivity. We too are curious, colourful and diverse.
Our logo has three components:
1) HCCB wordmark
The colourful wordmark captures the vibrant spirit and diversity of India. Between the four colours in the wordmark, they combine the primary or secondary colours of the top 8 selling brands of HCCB. The two Cs in the logo come together to form the infinity symbol; a symbol of the infinite opportunities that India as a country has to offer and HCCB as a company has to leverage. The imperfect letters in the logo is simply an assertion of our core value of not striving for perfection but progress.
2) The company name
The company name is written in the Noto Sans font, which is designed to be harmonious across multiple languages.
3) The brand proposition
The company’s brand proposition ‘Inspired by India’ summarises our purpose and our soul. We are Indian and India brings the best out of us.
Do’s and Don’ts of Using HCCB Logo
- Always use the Logo in its original form
- The Reverse Logo can be used when the logo colours are the same as the background colour
- Do not stretch, condense, or distort the logo in any manner
- Do not change the colours of Logo
Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Private Limited
Tower A, 9th Floor, Amruthahalli,
Kodigehalli Post, Bangalore - 560092